We need your coding experience and skills to build a powerful tool that will give humankind its next big leap into a brighter tomorrow.
Open Position: Principal Architect
- We are looking for a Principal Architect to work with upper management in defining software requirements, architect the software solution based on design principles
- Take ownership of software development.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on software engineering design experience
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- In this role, you will design and build a web ecosystem that drives the business and meets the functional needs of our customer
- Write client-side/backend code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Deploy and maintain the hosted code on AWS
- Build a secure web-app with RBAC
- Define and ensure app quality standards are consistently met
- 10 Years+ of Software Development experience
- Experience using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and other modern databases
- Experience with Angular 8 + ngRx or other frameworks/libraries React, Vue with state management
- Familiarity with Server Side rendering technologies would be helpful as well
- Experience with NodeJs + Express
- Experience building and managing a cross-functional team of engineers working across different projects
- Understanding of requirements of and building for enterprise SaaS products, including aspects of security, authentication/authorization, firewall
- Experience in building edge and / or multi-cloud SaaS product, including use of mix of Google cloud / AWS / Azure
- Deep familiarity with a cloud-based setup, preferably AWS, including networking, security & monitoring mechanisms & settings therein
- Experience in building for compliance standards like HIPAA, HL7, FHIR from the healthcare domain
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines using Github Actions
- Ability to think systems design, aligning various constraints, dimensions and work with a team hands on to build it out – keeping in various dimensions of practicality, timeline, performance and scalability
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Experience integrating and configuring analytics solutions like Google Analytics, Heap and Mix Panel
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, Java would add brownie points
- Quick and agile in execution with self and with the team, without compromising any design principles or guidelines
If you think you are suitable for this position, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any more queries and would like to know more about the product and our timelines send us an email on email@example.com. We would be happy to engage with you. Stay Safe!